Abstract submissions now open!
The Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology (APLAR) in conjunction with the Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR) invite you to submit an abstract for possible inclusion in the official congress program.
If accepted, your abstract will be published in an online supplement of International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases.
It is important that you read the submission guidelines before finalising your submission. Use the guidelines button to read more!
Abstract submission topics
Clinical rheumatology topics
- Advances in pain management
- Basic science related to rheumatic diseases
- Behcet’s disease and miscellaneous rheumatic conditions
- Epidemiology, COPCORD, health care system and pharmacoeconomics
- Imaging techniques and diagnosis
- Infection-related rheumatic diseases
- Metabolic bone diseases and crystal-induced diseases
- Paediatric rheumatology
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rehabilitation for rheumatic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis anti-TNF therapy
- Rheumatoid arthritis bDMARDs
- Rheumatoid arthritis clinical aspects and co-morbidity
- Rheumatoid arthritis csDMARDs
- Rheumatoid arthritis non biological treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis non-TNF biological therapies
- Rheumatoid arthritis prognosis, predictors and outcome
- Rheumatoid arthritis tsDMARDs
- Scleroderma, myositis and related syndromes
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Spondylarthropathies biological and non-biological therapies
- Spondylarthropathies clinical aspects and co-morbidity
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogrens and antiphospholipid syndrome clinical aspects, comorbidities and complications
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogrens and antiphospholipid syndrome therapies
- Systemic vasculitis related to rheumatic diseases
Allied health research topics
- Alternative medicine (e.g. acupuncture)
- Case Report
- Psychological intervention and miscellaneous forms of care
All abstract submissions must be received electronically through the online submission portal. Use the submit now button to start your submission!
Submission terms and conditions
The APLAR 2021 terms and conditions and conditions of acceptance are included in the submission guidelines. It is important that you understand all of these conditions before submitting your abstract.
Please diarise the following important program dates.
Submission open – NOW!
Submission close – 2359 AEST, Friday 7 May 2021
Author notifications – Late June 2021