Abstract notifications sent out!
The Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology (APLAR) in conjunction with the Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR) have now closed submissions for inclusion in the official congress program.
All submissions have been reviewed and notifications sent to the submitting author.
Accepted abstracts will be published in an online supplement of International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases.
Please diarise the following important program dates.
Submission deadline: Closed
Author notifications – Sent out to authors
Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your notification letter.
Be sure to first check your junk/spam filter as letters are sometimes directed straight to these folders.
Abstract submission topics
Clinical rheumatology topics
- Advances in pain management
- Basic science related to rheumatic diseases
- Behcet’s disease and miscellaneous rheumatic conditions
- Epidemiology, COPCORD, health care system and pharmacoeconomics
- Imaging techniques and diagnosis
- Infection-related rheumatic diseases
- Metabolic bone diseases and crystal-induced diseases
- Paediatric rheumatology
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rehabilitation for rheumatic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis anti-TNF therapy
- Rheumatoid arthritis bDMARDs
- Rheumatoid arthritis clinical aspects and co-morbidity
- Rheumatoid arthritis csDMARDs
- Rheumatoid arthritis non biological treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis non-TNF biological therapies
- Rheumatoid arthritis prognosis, predictors and outcome
- Rheumatoid arthritis tsDMARDs
- Scleroderma, myositis and related syndromes
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Spondylarthropathies biological and non-biological therapies
- Spondylarthropathies clinical aspects and co-morbidity
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogrens and antiphospholipid syndrome clinical aspects, comorbidities and complications
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogrens and antiphospholipid syndrome therapies
- Systemic vasculitis related to rheumatic diseases
Allied health research topics
- Alternative medicine (e.g. acupuncture)
- Case Report
- Psychological intervention and miscellaneous forms of care
Submission terms and conditions
The APLAR 2021 terms and conditions and conditions of acceptance are included in the submission guidelines. It is important that you understand all of these conditions before submitting your abstract.