INDUSTRY PARTICIPATION MANUAL
Industry Program Onboarding
Please liaise directly with your nominated speakers and chairs to confirm their availability and requirements.
All speakers and chairs must be registered to be able to attend and present at the session. You can use one of your sponsorship or KOL complimentary registrations to register your speaker for free or you can purchase additional registrations.
If you are not sure what registration type is more suitable for your speakers, please contact us
Sponsorship Relations Manager
Please complete industry program onboarding form as required by the deadline indicated in the checklist and deadlines. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide the appropriate service/s and may result in additional fees.
DEADLING: 5 May 2021
You will be required to provide:
- Session title
- Format of presentation e.g.
- 10:20 – Introduction (5 mins)
- 10:25 – Speaker 1 (15 mins)
- 10:40 – Speaker 2 (15 mins)
- 11:55 – Speaker 3 (15 mins)
- 11:10 – Q&A (25 mins)
- Location of presentation (live in Kyoto or virtually)
- Chair name and contact details (including bio and photo)
- Presenter name and contact details (including bio and photo)
You will be able to submit a partly completed form and log back in at a later stage to update or add more information. Minimum requirement for 5 May 2021 includes: Session title, location of presentation, presenter and chair photo and bio. The rest of the information should be provided by 1 June 2021.
If you require any assistance with this, please contact us.
Sponsorship Relations Manager
Signage placement guidance for industry program
You can bring free-stand banners for the duration of your session. Please advise if you are bringing any signage with you. Outside of room: two (2) hours prior to your session starting, you are permitted to place one (1) pull up banner (850 x 2010mm) directly outside of your session room. This must be removed 15 minutes prior to the end of your session.
Pull Up Banner Size: 850 x 2000mm
You can provide marketing materials to the Industry Symposium attendees for your session when they are entering the session. Any marketing materials not taken by the attendees must be cleared from the room by the Industry Partner before the close of the Industry Symposium. Seat drops are not available. Please note that no flyer distribution or solicitation of delegates may take place for your industry program symposia or workshops outside the confines of your exhibition booth.
The following AV is included in the standard package:
- One (1) room screen
- Projector set at 16:9 ratio
- Lectern and lectern microphone
Additional AV may be hired, please include your interest in specific requirements in your industry program portal.
ALL presentations, regardless of virtual or in-person, need to be pre-recorded and submitted to the congress organisers by the specified date. If you have in-person presenters they can still present live however the pre-recorded content will be used as a back up for virtual attendees in the case of technical faults on the day of presentation.
- In-person speakers will submit their pre-recorded presentation by the due date listed on this document. This pre-recording will only be used if the facilities fail on the day and the virtual attendees cannot access the in-room stream link.
- On the day of presentation, speakers will need to submit their presentation slides onsite to our speaker preparation room where you will be able to go through the slides and rehearse with your speakers.
- Room setup (schematic by room)
- All times listed include set-up, presentation and pack up time. Pre-presentation room access may be available for some timeslots and subject to agreement with the APLAR 2021 Secretariat.
- Virtual speakers will submit their pre-recorded presentation by the due date listed in this document. This presentation will be played to the virtual attendees and the in-person attendees in Kyoto simultaneously. Virtual speakers will then join the zoom link for the live Q&A that will be streamed to the Kyoto convention centre and the virtual platform.
- The zoom links will be sent to the virtual speakers 7 days prior to the congress commencement.
Green room/Zoom room
- The green room (zoom link) is open just (approximately 10- minutes) prior to the session commencement. The speakers/moderators will have their audio and visual tested by the technician located on the zoom room. The technician will provide instruction to the speakers prior to going live to the Kyoto and virtual attendees.
- Questions will be submitted through the virtual platform by in-person delegates and virtual delegates. These will then be read out by the chairperson.
The industry program is now available via our website at: www.aplar2021.com/industry-program. Please note program times may be subject to change.
QR Code Scanning - In Person
All exhibitors and industry program sessions will receive an individual QR code to enable delegates to scan into your booth.
The QR code may be scanned with the delegate’s phone through the APLAR 2021 congress app.
This QR code will be sent upon receipt of payment. We suggest you incorporate this into your booth design for maximum engagement.
The following information will be distributed.
- Delegates will be scanned upon entry into the workshop/symposium room
- Reports will be distributed in Excel format to partners by end of day
- Exhibition booth scanning data will be distributed post congress
- These reports will include name, organisation, email and country
Industry Program Promotion
All industry symposia are included in secretariat led promotion of the industry program, through a dedicated EDM.
- Full industry program published with times and dates and industry partner logos.
- Symposium title included.
- Links to APLAR 2021 Industry Program page on the website.
If we have not received the information noted above by the stated deadline, your items will not be included.